(Please read the terms carefully and ensure that you understand them)
Before downloading details of any business available on our website, you should carefully read, understand and accept the terms and conditions upon which Pegasus Business Sales are prepared to provide this information to you.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should neither register nor attempt to download details and under no circumstances should you contact one of our selling clients directly with regards to any business displayed on our website.
The act of registering and/or downloading information or utilising such information that is made available through this website irrevocably binds you to the terms and conditions hereunder.
The downloading of sales particulars and/or the utilisation of information made available through our website by you or any associated party to you constitutes a legal binding agreement between you and Pegasus Business Sales hereafter known as PEGASUS and commits you to the terms and conditions set out below. Before taking any further action in this matter you should consider these terms and conditions carefully and as appropriate seek appropriate legal guidance.
An individual registering and/or downloading and are/or viewing information on this website agrees:
1. To treat all information contained herein, and as may subsequently be supplied with complete confidentiality.
2. To make no approach directly to the Owner or the business and/or Property either personally, by telephone or in writing without the consent of PEGASUS
3. To visit the Owner and/or the Business/Property only and strictly by prior appointment to be made and confirmed through the Offices of PEGASUS
4. To make no approach to the Staff of the business or discuss the proposed sale with any Staff member without the consent of the Owner/s.
5. To request and obtain any and all information required including Trading Accounts solely through the Offices of PEGASUS
6. To submit any offer for the purchase of the business and/or Property directly through the Agents PEGASUS and not directly to the Owner.
7. That in the event of agreeing to purchase the Business and/or Property will pay to PEGASUS a deposit as a sign of good faith amounting to 5% of the purchase price but subject to a minimum of £5,000. This deposit will be held by PEGASUS in a Current Non-Interest Earning Clients Account with no interest being due or paid. This Deposit will be paid , Subject to Contract and will be fully refundable in the event of the purchase not proceeding to an exchange of Contracts.
8. That upon an offer being accepted, Subject to Contract, on a Leasehold proposition, agrees to supply to PEGASUS the names and addresses of appropriate referees including Bankers to whom PEGASUS can apply for a reference in order to seek the Landlords consent for a Lease. In addition to paying PEGASUS the aforementioned deposit will also pay to PEGASUS the sum of £99.87 inclusive of VAT being the charge due to obtain the References.
9. That these particulars are prepared by PEGASUS purely as a guide and whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy no responsibility for errors or misrepresentation is accepted by PEGASUS or any of the Company’s Employees. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained within these Particulars. It is accepted that sales particulars and information does not constitute any form of offer and are submitted entirely on a Subject to Contract basis.